It's better buy RIMO. Gain 11 % in one day. any comment, mr heriadi??

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Hendrik Kasim
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> RALS is a good BUY.  The failure to acquire ALFA is actually good
for RALS.  The company does not need ALFA anyway.  what is happening
now is that the founder collecting the share at low prices as the
stupid foreigners are selling the shares.

> sbudianaY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:              Than it is a stupid
Investor, everybody like prices to jump up and down, so we can make
money.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lee Cwan Yeuw