Somehow is it trading game or strip poker game???

I will nude my self if JCI below 2445 (nude my portofolio I meant :D). But
If it happened below 2400 I m pretty sure more naked at that time compared
to the trading time bfore coz i will have a take a vacation..he he he

But, Before it happened, I am not worry ..I just sit tight and avrage up my
positions......

Just send your nude pic next to my private email, coz if you send to the
mailist, Embah may banned you..coz its a stock mailist, not an adult picture
mailist.

;))

2007/10/28, EL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>   How bad do you want to see me naked, Joe? I'll give you my nude pic if
> JCI does NOT go down below 2400 in the next 3 months.
>
> Show me YOUR nude pic if it happens. I dare you...
>

> On 10/28/07, Joe Highlander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   After I have looked your picture  (chart. Red) , now I understand why
> > you are a "naked short type" trader, due to "something" in yours have to  be
> > covered.
> > Beware,  your "Nuke Fear"  become "Nude Wear".
> >
> > j/k in the week end :D.

Kirim email ke