Take it eazy boss...the war is still on. Just be careful not to get any bullet
on your back hehehe

Ksatria Madangkara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            I mean MONDAY, not
Sunday. A bit tired, too, REI.
  War is so HOT.

  Peace

  On 11/2/07, Ksatria Madangkara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Beautiful
conclusion, Bung REI.
  ANTM's people as usual SOE's character: a bit LeLe + T.
  But this one is 'slow and so SURE'. Not slow and boom, like POLY.
  Hmmm, thanks to TRIO MACAN KUMBANG. So hard work. And key spokesman PtBa: U
deserve trophy and nice dating with your g.f. tINs coz next Sunday can be
tougher day.

  Btw, KARK, RALS, TLKM: U seem to want to say something? Go ahead.

  Peace

    On 11/2/07, Rei <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:             Any stock that has
been split will eventually (time frame depends, not fixed) come back to the
pre-SS level. Patience is virtue. Antm WILL be more than 8000...Heck, I am more
than happy if it goes to 5000.
Hihihi...hiii....hiiihhiii.....hiihihihihihihiiii.... (LCY's trademark)

Ksatria Madangkara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:         ANTM Post-Stock Split can
go to Rp 8.000.
  Just sharing.
  The choice is yours.

  Be patient. It rewards.