Embah kata kalau mining dan finance mundur bareng, tanda bozz ambil langkah
seribu. Hiiyyy ... SELL NOW, Live Today Fight Another Day.

I.M.

----- Original Message ----
From: Rei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 16 November 2007 10:21:59
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: [saham] MINING + FINANCE MINUS

Yes, I agree. Let them rest for a while, they have given us fat profits these
past few months.
You can't continue forever unless Bozz is a machine...finance + mining red
today, but agri is healthy!
Good job Bozz! I'll see you at 2900-3000

Ksatria Madangkara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Men,

Bozz = manusia.

Let him have nice drink and meal, too.

He's been working extra hard, anyway.

Peace

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it
now.

Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.
http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/

Kirim email ke