Hello all,

While the money is flowing to mining & agri, I won't miss the chance
for current ANTM & BUMI.

Some reliable 'friends' of mine have been doing 'things deemed as
necessary' to guard ANTM, esp. for next year.
We have declared to celebrate at 8000 by 2008.

But, I see BUMI also has a wealthy back up. About Om Ical, the real king.

So, no need to argue (check 'the cranberries song') more.

Definitely, both will make tactical movement.

Don't forget with diversification of ANTM. (read: commodities)

Let's talk over TINS, PTBA, or Inco welcoming SS. Yeeeee.....

Kiss me if I'm wrong!

Bye bye... time to go home and watch TV.

Love,
Aimee

Kirim email ke