From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rei
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 9:58 AM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] I saw lots of monkeys today

Gentlemen,

No one knows what's going to happen in the future. It's only a
guess...either it will hit or miss. Dow almost -2% last night, ISX would
likely to follow.

Will BOZZ swim against the flow? Who knows... So, please stop arguing
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/03.gif>

Dean Eyeliner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK....Let's SEE what will happen on MONDAY........

I think you will be FUCKED......