Perhaps something to do with this news from Reuters.com
==========
Indonesia police to question Koba Tin exective
Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:55am EST

PANGKAL PINANG, Indonesia, Feb 15 (Reuters) - Indonesia will team
with Malaysian police and Interpol to arrest a PT Koba Tin executive
who may have fled the country after failing to respond to summons
over alleged illegal mining, a police spokesman said on Friday.
Koba Tin Managing Director Kamarddin M.D. was summoned after local
police on Bangka-Belitung island, Indonesia's main source of tin,
closed down the firm's warehouse and smelting operation in the
illegal mining case.
Kamarddin is a Malaysian national, and Indonesian police spokesman
Sisno Adiwinoto told reporters in Pangkal Pinang, the capital of
Bangka-Belitung province, that the executive may have fled to his
home country.
Koba Tin, the second-biggest tin miner and producer in Indonesia, is
75-percent owned by Malaysian Smelting Corp. Bhd (MSCB.KL: Quote,
Profile, Research). State-owned PT Timah TINS.JK owns the rest.
"We have been in touch with Royal Malaysian Police, Interpol and the
Indonesian embassy to forcefully take him for questioning," Adiwinoto
told Reuters.
"He was summoned twice but did not come. We suspect he fled to his
home country."
In January, police in Bangka-Belitung island arrested two miners
working as the company's partners over alleged illegal mining.
"We haven't received any information. We don't know if it's an
official notice from the police. But we have received the third
summon today," said Ikhwansah, Koba Tin's spokesman in Jakarta,
adding Kamarddin was summoned as a witness.
This is the second case of alleged illegal mining involving Koba Tin.
Three directors, including president director Anuar Sidek, were
cleared in August 2007 of charges of illegal mining on Bangka-
Belitung.
The current investigation has stopped the company's smelting and
export activity.
"We are still not allowed to smelt and export tin because it is still
under investigation," Ikhwansah said.
The company's sales of refined tin dropped more than 60 percent to
around 8,000 tonnes in 2007 as exports stopped during an
investigation of alleged illegal mining. It aims to produce 15,000
tonnes of the metal in 2008.
Dealers say the tin market is watching supplies from Indonesia, the
world's second largest producer after China slapped a 10 percent duty
on exports of primary refined tin from Jan. 1, aiming at discouraging
exports and ensuring local supplies.
With China becoming a net importer to meet local demand, Indonesia is
now Asia's largest exporter of tin with exports accounted for about
25 percent of global tin output estimated at 345,000 tonnes in 2007.
Indonesia was pushed into the spotlight after a crackdown on illegal
mining in Bangka island in October 2006 forced dozens of small
smelters to cease business, raising concerns about supplies and
helping ignite a price rally.
The price of tin MSN3, used in electronic solders and as a corrosion-
resistant coating for other metals, in London Metal Exchange stood at
$17,000 a tonne on Thursday, below a contract high of $17,575 a tonne
hit in mid-November 2007. (Reporting by Fitri Wulandari and Dwi
Sadmoko, editing by Sugita Katyal and Jerry Norton)

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "sulistyo_winarto"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Pak Aiko, bener nih..masa sampai 40 ribu ?? Target price Tri Megah
> sampai 30,700 saja (investor forum'08). Mohon pencerahannya. Thanks
>
> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Aiko DeAndre
> <aikodeandre@> wrote:
> >
> > saya saranin jgn cepat2 dijual...... tahan dulu.... sabar
ya.......
> > biasa kalo tins narik, ngak tanggung2 tp 40 RIBU sampai akhir
> bulan februari 08 ....
> >
> > siap2 borong hari senin.....
> >
> > God bless us.....

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?