  From: Frederick Schubert
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 10:46 AM
  Subject: [obrolan-bandar] Re: IF I MAY...

  Dear Pak Hendra,

  Thanks for such a wonderful view... Things to watch are exactly what you have
said... funds that are in our market now are coming for few sources only... and
as liquidity is less than ample, we have to be still on alert mode... That's
why I mentioned about behavioral investment... But, I must say again that what
happened now should be not much worrying long and mid term lovers...

  For CPO lovers, more IPOs are coming from cpo producers...some are worth
notifying some dont...

  For UNSP, I believe that a series of corporate actions are on the table. It
may vary from being acquired by or acquiring stake in other companies. Land
acquisitions may be regular story so as the acquisitions but efficiency and
debt management are badly needed by UNSP. I still have high target share price
for UNSP... a onethird of LSIP in the mid term o long run would not be just a
dream...

  for all, thanks for sharing...
  safe trade always, fs