*lol no way, you dont see me in my bedroom without makeup... :P I wasn't
proving anything, i was just messing with this cool piece of computer and i
thought it'd be fun here to post something new in this loong holiday..

I dunno if ppl still get irritated with it, i mean forget about stocks for a
while okay..

btw I used Protools 7 LE.. this one is awesome..

Elaine*

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 6:48 PM, abdulrahim abdulrahim <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Pak macd, pak macd ... ciannnn de loo hihihi...
>
> Elaine, I think people here will begin to believe that you are really
> of a female species :)
> I guess you want to convince them more, right? Well, just record
> another sexy voice (the same thing if you want, since macd seems like
> that one) ... but record your face as well in the same time on the
> same file.
>
> On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Elaine
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <you.can.call.me.elaine%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> > sure.. but no way :)
> >
> > Elaine
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 5:32 PM, macd <[EMAIL
> > PROTECTED]<macdgo%40yahoo.com>>
> wrote:
> > >

> > > very sexy...
> > > Are u got camera on ur screen?
> > >
> > > MacD
> > >

> > > Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<you.can.call.me.elaine%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> > >

> > > This group is too open. Anyone can view and browse it from Yahoogroups
> > website without having to join. This makes this group not so exclusive.
> > think it's a good idea to limit access of this group only to members.
> > >
> > > Embah, your call.
> > >
> > > Or, is it cuz of me?.. *grin*
> > >
> > > Elaine
> > >
> > > *just got a nice macbook from my boss, tried this n that and this' the
> > result.. lol.. I'm good..:)

Kirim email ke