*Hahaha right, I was reading lines.

Try it yourself, are you speaking fluently while typing, alone? unless
you're a public speaker. Prediction? Well, no more prediction for you. I'm
giving too much **free stuff**. lol Are you kidding me? I'm just a
provocator, right, I barely know how to trade. See Andrew's post? Andrew
told us to use our own analysis, so go ahead. Use it. No need to share
anything, just do it for yourselves. Pick your own stocks. Draw your own
lines. Trade your own money. You're smart right? Why do you need me for?

Your email is the most insulting one I've ever read. No, I'm not mad and I
don't hate you, I just think there's no point to help ppl like you. Thank
God there are Embah and Oentoeng who are willing to guide you guys for free.

I do feel that some of the members here were trying to get rid of me, either
by teasing, insulting or even attacking. So Embah, Oentoeng, Fred Schubert
;) and all experts, please take care of your community here. I'll be playing
from a distance now.

Elaine*

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Forever Apprentice <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   hmm... strange, u don't sound like a Singaporean at all (believe me, i
> talk with them A LOT). to me sounds more like a girl who was told to read
> some lines, a girl who happen to not be able to speak english fluently.
>
> sorry, we really should not talk about YOU, but rather about YOUR
> PREDICTION about the market. my apology EL ;) kekeke

Kirim email ke