Permisi Mbah, newbie angkat suara lagi ya,

  Ini beneran March madness ya?
  IHSG turun, semua kuciwa (kecewa),
  IHSG naik kenceng, semua curiga.

  I don't think I'm smart enough to join this stock battle for the time being.
  Apalagi ada robot-robotan segala.
  Miss. Elaine, you truly drive me insane. From giving reasonable reasons, now
you are playing robots. Don't you think you are too old for that? I do like
you, and may love you if your outlook is exactly like your fs profile, but I
think I have enough playing robots...

  Sorry mbah n seniors yg lain, bukannya menolak meramaikan BEI, walaupun
kontribusi tdk terlalu signifikan, tapi keliatannya masih pada belon sepakat
mau ride bulls or "ride" bears.

  Sekedar saran,
  Mohon all guys, gals, mates, whoever or "WHATEVER" that have significant
role, sit down together, talk nicely, hv some snacks and coffee n decide to
ride bulls or bears.

  Biarkan saya and others juniors wait outside, having a nice chit chat w/
coffee and snacks juga.

  Begitu uda sepakat mau naik bulls, saya baru ikutan de, dibarisan plg
belakang juga gpp.

  Safety first.

  I'M OUT OF THIS WACKO GAME FOR A WHILE.

  See you guys at steady, slow, but unstopable rally over 1000+ points as
promised by the pawang robot. Mohon mbah bilangin ke yg lain jgn suka pada
gangguin Miss. EL, ntar mainan dia dari robot-robotan jd ke yg lbh aneh-aneh
lagi. Pls Miss. EL, maenannya mascara, bedak, blush on, seputar itu aja, plg
mentok IHSG bolehlah....:) Anyway, I'm still waiting for your posts loh.

  Yg udah nyangkut biarlah nyangkut, ntar someday juga make profit. Rencana avg
down kayaknya tertunda dulu sementara.

  Thanks,
  cc