OMG, Elaine...
so sorry about this, didn't mean to be like this...

actually, i am curious about smtp's yahoogroups, is there any filtering
capability or whatever improved in this last days.

because i suspect that there should be some blocking / something to
prevent inbound message coming into the groups mailing list for sake
of security and reliability of the groups.

, and because
i was using copy paste on my telnet session then i can't stopped
afterward it succeed getting into.

when i try to test it, i really have no idea on who should be the
sender and what is the subject or content.

That's really what is passthru my mind at that time, i remind that
your name is the most popular to get attention, and about the content
there's no actually intention, it's just for fun, and I AM REALLY
SORRY for what is happen, it comes from my deepest heart.

anyway, after i tried, i didn't check it yet because my wife is asking me
to go out, and right now at this time, just coming home, before go sleep
i check first emails then, voila, i get this surprise, yes this is
also my surprise because i didn't expect to happen like this.

i suppose to think that yahoogroups email system will check the
integrity of the domain of the sender with the sender's ip address, at
least they should come from the same network. Then, i guess
that email can't passthru the yahoogroups system.

once again, ELAINE, Sorry for faking your email address, but i didn't
hacking your email, nor cracking.

Please accept my tons of apologies,

Jul.

ps: For Embah as mods, i am really sorry for what is happened, and for
sake of justice, i will accept whatever punishment would possible
apply to me, in this virtual world. that including BAN.

Sunday, March 30, 2008, 8:11:26 PM, Elaine wrote:
E> WHO HACKED MY ACCOUNT...??!?!!!!! I DIDNT SEND THIS EMAIL....

E> On 30 Mar 2008 05:50:55 -0700,
E> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
E> Is true that ELAINE is also ELIJAH?

Jul