Banks cannot performed well here in Indonesia since they are not channeling
funds to real sector yet as they supposed to be as a financial intermediaries.
So they just piling up their funds in SBI from time to time so what's the
sources for the banks to get an aggressive growth? Just recently more and more
banks channeling funds to Agri, but this will take another 6 months to take an
effect.

  And be careful banks are currently exposed to high credit card's bad debt and
it will explode sometime. Watch after Beijing Olimpic done, there will be BIG
market shakeup as big as Sub prime Mortgage in US, but since China have bigger
role in Asis, the effect may be bigger, they just hold on and cover up the news
now, since they will do everything to make a Beijing Olimpics a success one,
but after the party stops, the news will be broken

  Rgds,
  MU

jsx_consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> *It's only a technical rebound. Yes, technically IDX could be saved
by them
> as they are big caps. But becareful when USD strengthen, it could
be BAD for
> commodities.

USDIDR does NOT strengthen, it is VERY VERY STRANGE when IHSG
down -4% and PANIC SELLOFF in the Money Market last Friday.
This NEVER happen before, usually USDIDR will go up VIOLENCELY..

Is it possible that this MARKET SHAKEUP (BBCA -10%) is only
an ARTIFICIAL ONE by Local Big Player to make the market
panic (Embah believe this).

In bahasa we have a proverb:
- MEMANCING IKAN DIAIR KERUH...

Are they fishing now ?.

Fishing for LOW PRICE Stock, Mutual Fund, ORI and SUN ?.

I also said banks are leading indicators, and their stock