Sepakat Kang,

Untuk Long-term, Intinya harus tahu alasan mengapa kita mem-beli
suatu saham.

Quote dari BUFFET yg paling mengena :

"I never buy anything unless I CAN FILL OUT on a piece of paper MY
REASONS. I may be wrong, but I would know the answer to that. "I'm
paying $32 billion today for the Coca Cola Company BECAUSE..." If
you can't answer that question, you shouldn't buy it. If you can
answer that question, and you do it a few times, you'll make a lot
of money."

Untuk porto LONGTERM, saya membiasakan diri menulis suatu paragraph
singkat kemudian saya tempel di dinding kerja:

"SAYA MEMBELI SAHAM XXXX seharga XX,XX hari ini, KARENA :
.............................................."

Kalaupun ternyata salah, saya tahu salahnya dimana.

Quote dari BUFFET lagi :

"The most important quality for an investor is TEMPERAMENT, not
INTELECT... You need a TEMPERAMENT that neither derives great
pleasure from being with the crowd or against the crowd."

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "kang_ocoy_maen_saham"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hoho.., fren fren smua tau gak kemaren waktu filing SEC terakhir
> Buffet abis akumulasi saham Kraft (makanan, kena dampak food
price),
> saham USG (Produsen Material buat Housing), sama wells fargo
> (banking).. semuanya lagi kepukul parah even di sektor ini kan
smua
> outlook earning semua jg dipangkas...
>
> kenapa coba?? hehe selain dr segi "Strong-balance-sheet" dr ke 3
> emiten ini ada yg bisa kasih opini kira2 kenapa si WEB akumulasi 3
> saham ini?...
>
> Investing is simple. But, it's not easy...
>
> Having the guts to buy great companies when they are temporarily
out
> of favor requires discipline, patience, and focus. So, lash
yourself
> to the mast. Ignore the screams and lamentations of all the
paranoid
> guys.
> 2-3 years from now, and perhaps much sooner, the commodity input
> inflation problem,the housing collapse problem, and the credit
crisis
> problem will likely all be distant memories.
>
> also for all the bad news, didnt the Market Discounted all Those
> stuff into prices???
>

> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "jsx_consultant" <jsx-
> consultant@> wrote:

Kirim email ke