Kelihatannya tidak SELALU pak.. Tahun lalu banyak yg bilang C sudah dibottom,
alasannya sama persis seperti yg pak jos katakan.  Ternyata masih bisa turun
lagi dari 30 ke 20..

Tapi memang, postingan bu Tan bikin penasaran ya.. haha..
Is it macro or micro? Inside (BEI) or outside (Other markets)? any clue, bu?

Regards

jos_martino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
 Instead, I do believe that the market reacts BEFORE they're
 released. And nowadays the market has been presenting the bad next
 week F statements (US).
 In this kind of market volatility we can leave all FA & TA and focus
 our energy to popular stocks (i.e comodity) and find the FIRST
 TRIGGER of all lagging indicators.
 or did you have something to share with us?

 regards,
 JM

                                                 Messages in this topic
  (18)Reply           (via web post)           |                     Start a
new topic
                                 Messages               |    Files
 |    Photos               |    Links               |    Database
|    Polls                        |    Calendar

       Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
                 Visit Your Group         |                Yahoo! Groups Terms
of Use       |                Unsubscribe

                        Recent Activity

           81
       New Members

           6