*Do you wanna go bearish forever? come on... you have three days to BOW, or
you can say good bye to cheap stocks, but of course you can do your own
stock picks. Forget my 2000 target, technically no more lower low for the
rest of the year, cuz We've been accumulating everytime IDX shows weakness
since April 9th, if you can recall.

Forget about inflation. It happens every year everywhere. No need to get
overly intimidated with it. ^^ We buy low and sell high, that's what we do,
and that's how we make money. We use good news for distribution and bad news
for accumulation. Do you aware there are so many bad news floating around?
On the TV, newspapers, research downgrades, bad 1Q08 results, etc etc...

But again, it's up to you. I'm just sharing what I have to share. For
traders, the volatility is STILL there though, take advantage of it. (omg I
wish I am one), but for longer time frame, it's a good time to buy/add. But
to be fair, I'd have to say this year IDX performance% will not beat the
2007 superbullish era.

Elaine**
*

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Eka Suwandana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   yg bener? Mba atau Om Elaine ...terinspirasi dgn Elaine Garzarelli (
> http://www.smartmoney.com/pundits/index.cfm?story=garzarelli ) yah?
>
> I'm still generally bearish.
>
> *Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
>
>  *BUY*