Very well said, ha...ha....ha...either way you'll always right. Just to confirm
are you saying that you were collecting since April 9th, up to know still
collecting. However if you can't collect anymore cheap stock then you will
create them (I buy on weaknesses, if there isn't any, I will create one).
Anyway thank's for the information, cause I like to see Green rather than Red.
BTW what's the meaning of Omg?

Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At April 9th lots of stocks met my target. Last friday, more stocks fall to my
hands. I just can't resist collecting like 40-70% discount stuff. Omg, don't be
too greedy to yourself, how low do you want it to be?

 Nobody could beat my Bear Warriors, now nothing can stand my Bull Warriors.
Not even analyst downgrades, nor inflation scare, nor oil prices. NOTHING. I
have spoken, now it's your call. Are you going with me, or are you going
against me.

 Show me the money. I buy on weaknesses, if there isn't any, I will create one.

Elaine