Soros: The authorities, the regulators—the Federal Reserve and the
Treasury—really failed to see what was happening. One Fed governor,
Edward Gramlich, warned of a coming crisis in subprime mortgages in a
speech published in 2004 and a book published in 2007, among other
statements. So a number of people could see it coming. And somehow,
the authorities didn't want to see it coming. So it came as a
surprise.

Woodruff: The chairman of the Fed, Mr. Bernanke? His predecessor, Mr.
Greenspan?

Soros: All of the above. But I don't hold them personally responsible
because you have a whole establishment involved. The economics
profession has developed theories of "random walks" and "rational
expectations" that are supposed to account for market movements.
That's what you learn in college. Now, when you come into the market,
you tend to forget it because you realize that that's not how the
markets work. But nevertheless, it's in some way the basis of your
thinking.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "jsx_consultant"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Banyak analis saham yg begitu pintarnya ama EKONOMI MAKRO
> sehingga mereka MERASA lebih pintar daripada market dan
> yakin MARKET akan mengikuti analisa mereka...
>
> Akhirnya mereka TIDAK MARKETWISE ...
>
> Coba lihat marketwise technical
>
> http://www.trader2000.com/piwihsg.png
>

> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine
> you.can.call.me.elaine@ wrote:
> >
> > *Mau ikut boleh, tidak juga tidak apa. I beat Fred's bulls, now I'm
> kicking
> > Halim and Tbummers bears out. LOL... Tapi Elaine yakin mereka orang
> baik,
> > kalau tidak Elaine tidak bisa make money... teehee.. ^^*
> > **
> > *Elaine tidak bisa head-to-head dengan traders, that's for sure,
> apalagi di
> > OB sudah expert semua, right?*
> > **
> > *Elaine
> > *
> >
> > On 4/28/08, Vincent Chase chase.vincent@ wrote:
> > >
> > > El yg mulai, El juga yg mengakhiri??
> > >
> > > *vividtrader [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > >
> > > cuma ungkapan rasa sayang aja koq.. ^^

> vividtrader@<vividtrader%40gmail.com>>

> you.can.call.me.elaine@<you.can.call.me.elaine%40gmail.com>

> > > --
> > > http://www.vividtrader.blogspot.com

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!
> Mobile. Try it
> > >
> now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=A
> hu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

Kirim email ke