Absolutely, EL. Except the people that like to go against the market, or
against the superior lady, he...he..he. Just kidding. Thank's. What about
Monday do you think IDX will still be green, considering the news on the US
that're less favourable?

Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
..just asking.. ^^

   It feels good to have profit together, right guys? Yo TBummers, we still
have one seat for you here, mate. Are you coming to the party or not? Guys,
TBummers is my friend. I like him a lot, he's funny, sometimes ridiculous yet
very mature and kind. Fred is also my friend. Embah, Oentoeng, Dean, Halim,
Kang Ocoy, Jos, Rei, Budi Z, David, JSXTrader, AA, and James, etc. They're all
my friends here, except one.

 One ass kisser is more than enough.. lol.. that stupid gay ass freak....

 Elaine

Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!

Kirim email ke