Real world kiss dong baru ane mau :D

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Elaine
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 3:39 PM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: DJI 12814 (-206)

Nope. Cuma tidak enak biasa kalau serbu itu Embah, bukan Elaine. Timeframe
Elaine is way longer than traders. Sorry, but it's not worth the effort.
Kalau mau cheap stocks just say it, nanti Elaine nuke lagi.. haha.. just
kidding... this group is too silent lately, a little shock may help.

Anyway, ada yang bisa explain between Short Selling and Distribution?
Anyone? The first one with a fine answer will be regarded with a virtual
kiss. ^^

Elaine