      From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Elaine
 Sent: 10 Mei 2008 11:49
 To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
 Subject: [obrolan-bandar] KILL ALL BEARS

  Dearest Investors..

 Despite all the bad news that have been floating around lately, I will proudly
say WELCOME BULL.  you wanna cut loss on Monday? LOOOLLL give me all of them,
and you will surely regret it for the rest of your life.

 Banks, property, commodities and telecomms are ready to ride my bull warriors.
 NO FEAR, KILL ALL BEARS
 You asked about my neutrality? Well, I will say I AM NOT AND NEVER BE NEUTRAL.
I go bearish when it's near top, and bullish when it's near bottom. I am not
trader, I set target. And my target is +1000 rally. (so far only 10% or around
+100, but it's running well, hey I like it nice and slow :). The volatility is
still and always be there, so it really depends on your investment style. Are
you BOW type investors? Buy high sell higher? Signal watchers? Macro/sectoral
analyzer?

 Or are you a buy lowest sell highest type investor like me? ^^

 Elaine

 Checked by AVG.
12:38

 Checked by AVG.