      From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Marina Utama
Sent: 17 Mei 2008 11:32
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: TRADER CALL: PROFIT TAKING

  Wow somebody who tried to be a "Nice Girl" started to call somebody else a
dude! You know nothing, but anywahy who CARES! I just don't wanna play your
trick, thought that everybody could believe that EL is such a pretty girl by
postering in a Friendster, who knows she might be a he, or she may be a
she-male or something LOL!

Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      No problem. Wow, how do you know it's gonna be mixed? Uhhm, is it just
me, but somehow you sound like Dean Earwicker... y'know that :P And, Marina is
a dude, so stop calling him "ma'am" llooll... he may get angry with that..

I dunno, is "Marina" actually a girl name (could be latin..dunno) ? I see it
close to "Marines", and it's nothing girly about it. Semper Fi. lol..

Elaine