From: Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 10:36:04 PM
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: TRADER CALL: PROFIT TAKING

Jendril? lol what's that?

Rabu Elaine tidak tahu apa. I'm not an expert in day trading or daily
prediction, so I really can't say anything. Just do not overtrade, it means you
shouldn't make too much transaction in bullish market UNLESS you're playing
small caps.

My target range for May is 2300-2600, June is 2400-2800. I am sure other
sleeping giants like banks, property/constructi on and telecomms will be
awaken, I'll make sure of it,  sooner or later. You just can't leave it all to
miners to break the 3000+ level, it will make them overheated, and that's is
not really what I want.

We all want a strong and sustainable BULL, right? ^^ Elaine sedang atur
strategy defensive, means ada in Friday institusi coba short by cheating
(spamming the market with dummy sell orders). I thought it was a sign of profit
taking, so I take defensive position and ABSORB that short orders (as I was
ordered to buy on every weakness). I haven't sold a single share since april
9th. Now I'm VERY SURE our plane will travel at HYPERSONIC speed. Let's hope
for the best yet to come.

We, as investors, do NOT AFRAID of VOLATILITY. We believe in value, and
value-wise speaking, most of IDX stocks are GROSSLY UNDERVALUED. Anyway score
Elaine vs Tbummers berapa sekarang? lol

Elaine

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Nathania <[EMAIL PROTECTED] centrin.net. id>