End of year target tetap 3000+...

  Yg penting mah itu aja lah, jalan menuju ke sana tentu bisa naik turun spy
ada kehidupan di bursa dan tentunya, milis OB...

Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Traders harus nya gain a lot this week, unless you're too greedy.
Next week, we'll have a buying spree.  -4% to -5% cumulative discount on IDX
sounds like a good deal to me... lol.. Be forewarned though: I do NOT always
expose my actions to public. (lol why should I ?). I share what I have to
share, you still have to watch your own portfolio/stocks, since I don't usually
give explicit recommendation on any particular stock.

End of year target tetap 3000+.

Did you ever realize, IDX were pushed higher when I said "NO FEAR", and then
stopped its rally two days after I sent this "trader call" email? Have you ever
wonder why? ^_^ .V Jangan marah dulu, Elaine juga bingung ya, cuz I think I'm
just lucky, that's all. Lucky all the time....

lol j/k, i just do a simple mass psych analysis and some other stuff. I don't
depend only on luck . But if you really want to be a lucky person, better be
good to your parents especially your Mom. Her praise and blessing is the key.

Elaine