*IMPOSTER! I WASN'T USING MY IM LAST NIGHT. I NEVER tell ppl to buy BUMI,
not right now. OH MY GOD.. this is not cool at all..

faking my email addr, now my IM too??!?!?! what the [EMAIL PROTECTED] damnit..

1. I only share in OB
2. I don't answer private email or give advice to buy/sell
3. I rarely use IM

Someone is really trying to mess with me..

Elaine*