A Blonde's Year in Review

  January
  Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.

  February
  Fired from pharmacy job  for failing to print labels... Helllloooo!!!...
bottles  won't fit in
  printer !!!

  March
  Got really  excited... finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months... box said '2-4
years!'

  April
  Trapped on escalator for  hours ... power went out!

  May
  Tried to make  Kool-Aid... wrong instructions... 8 cups of water won't fit
into those little packets!

  June
  Tried to go water  skiing ... couldn't find a lake with a slope.

  July
  Lost breast stroke  swimming competition ... learned later, the other
swimmers  cheated, they used their arms!!!

  August
  Got locked out of my car  in rain storm ... car swamped because soft-top was
open.

  September
  The capital of California   is 'C'... isn't it???

  October
  Hate M & M's... they are so hard to peel!

  November
  Baked turkey for 4 1/2  days ... instructions said '1 hour per pound' and I
weigh 108!!

  December
  Couldn't call 911.  'duh'... there's no 'eleven' button on the stupid phone!!!

Kirim email ke