Let me correct a bit. I am 98% cash. I dun mind a crash. Mau merah mau ijo
terserah market,buat retailer kita cuma ikut aja. Gak ada yg bakal maki mau
prediksi bear, tbum did a lot bear post too, meleset jg paling2 di ledek. But
it's get annoying when u boast n brag it happens cuz u, u own the market,
but u can't even hold 2400. You like to repost all ur accurate predict. But
when ppl pointing ur wrong, with a bit provoking (like u always do here) the
way u response is childish and not civilized. Peace

Elaine wrote:
>             Ya sudah, kalau memang lebih suka yangkut, that's your choice,
> I'm just sharing anyway. Member lain ada yang tahu tetapi takut di maki-maki,
> jadi Elaine saja yang bicara. I know EXACTLY how ppl would react to my post,
> ada yang mature, ada yang childish...
>  Hey I said I was bored, and you guys surely give me a good laugh.. thanks
> for the replies. :D Why'd I mad on anyone? I LOVE THIS GROUP. All of you.
> Elaine perhatikan kalau Elaine bilang bull, semua happy dan kasih pujian.
> Elaine bilang crash, semua kesal dan being cynical, cari salah etc.
>  Coba tiru Kang Ocoy, Rei, Dean, Embah or that old guy Sudjana. They're so
> cool on everything.. Elaine yakin mereka gain a lot. Trading is about emotion
> control. Elaine juga baca ada yang kesal dengan bandar dan marah-marah.
> Kasihan sekali..
>  Elaine juga tidak mau ada crash, but when It's about to come, then I have no
> better things to do than to anticipate it, and I suggest you do the same. But
> again, It's up to you. I am no santa claus, you have to catch your own
> fortune.
>  Elaine On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 9:44 PM, ys Tjong < gogreen.tjong@ gmail.com >
> wrote:
>  As I remember Elaine is an investor not a trader nor a problem maker.
>  Sometime you are so admirable, but this time (this month maybe) you are so
> annoying.
>  GBU anyway.
>  On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Elaine < you.can.call. me.elaine@ gmail.com
> > wrote:
>  Biar seru saja. ^_^ this month maybe? Elaine bosan.. Elaine

Kirim email ke