baca disini deh..
http://www.cnbc.com/id/25298153

Di naikkan nya tahun depan kok... efek short term nya mungkin kecil sekali ke
equities.. karena produksi oil saudi dinaikkan nya tahun 2009 bukan 2008 ini..

Pusat Dunia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Saudi pumping extra oil to meet demand: Saudi source

Published: Reuter - Saturday June 21, 2008
http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/080621/jeddah_oil.html?.v=6

JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia (Reuters) - Top world oil exporter Saudi Arabia has
decided to increase oil supply to meet demand from customers, a Saudi oil
source said on Saturday.
Saudi Arabia will raise output to 9.7 million barrels per day in July, the
fastest daily rate in decades.

"We increased because they (our customers) asked for it," the source said.

He was speaking as delegates from oil consuming and producing countries arrived
in Jeddah for a meeting on Sunday to try tackle record oil prices.

There was no consensus yet between consumers and producers on the causes of
high oil prices, he said, but he believed there was a collective will to try to
stem the record rally.

"I really believe strongly that there is a political will of oil producers and
consumers to lower the price and stabilize it, otherwise they would not have
come," he said.

Oil markets were well-balanced but the price of oil was  unjustifiably high,
the source said.

"Right now the majority of people think the price of oil is very high," he
said. "There is no justification for this price."

The kingdom currently has spare output capacity of around 2 million barrels per
day, he said.

Saudi Arabia has a long-held policy of keeping a cushion to deal with any
surprise global supply disruptions of between 1.5 million and 2 million bpd

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--
# Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit
from folly rather than participate in it. "A good momentum is a good
opportunity".

# We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only
when others are fearful. "Buy when you cannot find a Bull".

# Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut
down for 10 years.

--Warren Buffett Quotes --
Smart  Investment ideas

  Yahoo! sekarang memiliki alamat Email baru
 Dapatkan nama yang selalu Anda inginkan di domain baru @ymail dan @rocketmail.
br>Cepat sebelum diambil orang lain!

Kirim email ke