----- Pesan Asli ----
Dari: Elaine Sui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Terkirim: Selasa, 24 Juni, 2008 09:13:02
Topik: Re: Bls: [obrolan-bandar] BANKING SECTOR : Time to buy

I BOW since April, when IDX reach 21xx. Unlike traders we can't be in full cash
since the fund is must be actively managed. The good thing is we can be in long
and short position (different strategy and timeframe for each industry). You
know, my investors are seeking money, both in bear and bull, but honestly it's
quite hard to make money in this kinda situation.

I am mostly a bargain hunter, I see some stocks now are well below their
fundamentally fair value. If I can't find any, I will create them.

Elaine