Para pemula (khususnya saya), do NOT take it for granted... always DO our own
homework or we are gonna be SLASHED...

long-termers CAN still wait...

PS. Neng, ieu teh no offense pisan loh!

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 13:47:41
+0700Subject: [obrolan-bandar] My view on Indonesia and IDX specifically

So, sell your stocks to me as cheap as possible. Elaine sudah lama tanya mau
crash atau tidak, but I see many ppl want that too, so I guess i think it's not
gonna happen (crash) but it will decline persistently little by little. Until
when? Until Bernanke raises the fed rate.Now CNBC said that also (bear market)
lol. For traders maybe it'd be the best to stay out for a while, but for ME
it's just another entry point. Stressed they say? Well, it depends on where you
put your money at and -of course- your investment timeframe.I believe (and I
think others too) that bull and bear season is not forever. Yeah, I know the
economy is still weak, stocks decline and inflation rate soars.But think of
this, if you read the news, there are so many strategic action by investors
(either by acquisition or even a hostile takeover) happen out there. If the
economy is THAT bad, it'd be no action like that, but it happens.Forgive me for
being a contrarian, I see this is a good opportunity.. to invest. I believe
Indonesia has a good future, way better than Singapore or Malaysia. 3-4 years
from now I believe you're all waay richer than today. Why fret with the daily
volatility?. Stop acting like you're a psychic. Stop speculating. Invest as it
was meant to be.And the time is now. Like I always said before, I get
everything at 50% discount (from their peak), maybe it will decline to 60% or
even 70%, well I don't care. My investors don't care. There are always risk,
but we can bear that cuz we believe in fundametals.Thank you, for
everything.Sincerely yours,Elaine

Manage multiple email accounts with Windows Live Mail effortlessly.
http://www.get.live.com/wl/all

Kirim email ke