Kayaknya bumi, tetep akan dihajar turun dulu.

Perusahaan sudah keluarkan statemn menangkal berita negatif yang dirumorkan
dipasar.

Tapi masih ada cadangan bad news nih... yang pertama ini//

Coal Price NEWC index (ini patokan bumi)

13-Jun-08
     160.23

20-Jun-08
162.66

27-Jun-08
172.10

04-Jul-08
194.79

11-Jul-08
188.00

trus yang kedua bad news langsung keluar dari Pak JK, isinya seperti ini

Indonesia May Set Domestic Coal Supply Obligations (Update1)
July 11 (Bloomberg) -- Indonesia, the world's biggest exporter of thermal coal,
may enact a rule later this year requiring mining companies to set aside part
of their output for domestic power plants, Vice President Jusuf Kalla said.
``We don't want to have blackouts, and on the other hand, we export coal,''
Kalla said in an interview in Jakarta. ``We shall be improving domestic
obligations'' of coal producers.
The nation, which generates almost half of its electricity from coal, will need
an additional 32 million metric tons of the fuel annually by 2010, when 41
percent of new capacity comes on- stream. Fuel consumption may rise further as
more generators are added, Kalla said yesterday.
``We're not saying there will be a limit on exports, but we have to secure
domestic supply,'' Jeffrey Mulyono, chairman of the Indonesian Coal Mining
Association, said by telephone. ``We have no other choice but to have a
regulation.''
The government may also seek royalties from mining companies in kind, and sell
some of the fuel to state utility PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara below market
prices, Simon Sembiring, director general of coal and geothermal resources at
the Ministry of Energy, said in a separate interview. He declined to say if
exports would be affected.
Indonesia will enforce a provision in the mining contracts of the country's
biggest producers, including the units of PT Bumi Resources and PT Adaro
Energy, forbidding them from charging domestic customers more than their lowest
export price, Sembiring said on June 28.
Power Outages
Power outages are frequent in Java, the world's most populous island, because
of a lack of funds to build plants and upgrade the nation's aging network to
keep pace with demand. The government will require some factories to shift 10
percent of their operations to the weekend, when there's spare generation
capacity, Kalla told reporters today.
Factories in Java and Bali would need to start weekend operations from July 21,
said Industry Minister Fahmi Idris. Companies that don't comply will have their
power supply cut temporarily, he told reporters.
The rule may be eased after December 2009, after some units of the new
coal-fired plants become operational, said Fahmi Mochtar, president director of
the utility.
The government ordered Listrik Negara two years ago to boost generation
capacity by 10,000 megawatts to about 34,000 megawatts by 2010. Next year, the
government will start construction of another 10,000 megawatts of capacity, a
third of which will use coal.
Coal Production
``The rule that the energy ministry is preparing may also say in which months
all sectors must submit their coal requirement,'' Sembiring said yesterday. `We
have to know first the domestic demand. There are many kinds of coal, so we
must know this first, and then we try to secure supply.''
The Indonesian Coal Mining Association forecasts production may increase 9
percent to 235 million tons in 2008. Mining companies may export 180 million
tons this year to benefit from record global prices, according to the
association said.
Thermal-coal prices at Australia's Newcastle port, a benchmark for Asia, rose
13 percent to an all-time high for a sixth week. Prices climbed to $194.79 a
ton in the week ended July 4, according to the globalCOAL NEWC Index.
Record overseas prices led local producer PT Tambang Batubara Bukit Asam to
increase the price it charges Listrik Negara, its biggest customer, three times
this year. The current price is 90 percent higher than in 2007, Bukit Asam
said.
Bumi Resources, Indonesia's biggest coal producer, fell 2.2 percent to close at
6,650 rupiah, while Bukit Asam dropped 1 percent to 14,600 rupiah.
source: Bloomberg 11 July 2008

Kirim email ke