ikutan ahh, hehehe (kocak kocak, ini kalo warga OB beneran jd Gath pasti
suasana bakal "Gerrr" banget nihhh...)

Pemain Besar ;

The Theme Is:

"Crossing in disguisse"

hehehehehe.... I know this Chicken....

aaaaarrrrrgh....uuuugh....It's not that smart. If it's smart, CEC (Chicken
Exchange Commition)

would never be able to to track his runaway escaping paths..

just a joke...

geez, nice laughin in the morning...thank you so much...

hello chicken...hehe

well, seeing the chicken, now i may be looking at heavily investing of
wherever that chicken come  some big chunk of
my fund....

and How about if I jack up the main Traffic tomorrow by another 30 points.. and
close at 2320..? would you have another Chicken-Ish comment..?

WANNA JOIN THE CHICKEN...? OR FIGHT BACK AGAINST HIM...?

NOW I OPENLY STAGE AN OPEN WAR...

YOU FEEL BIG...HUH...?

Brahma Kumbara ;

B, UB, Capo, Stronzo, Babbo, & Curvy Goomahs on high heels:

The Chicken? How strong will it resist, with Its current left energy? Chicken
and Rooster's  MC is limited.
More exactly, the question is: How Far can it be? At what point?
Who bets?
Your comments...

Stata Buon... Keep Your Nose Clean.. Peace

"You make most of your money in a bear market, you just don't realize it at the
time, because you're able to buy good bussiness at cheap prices. And although
it doesn't feel good because of the uncertainty, this is when the opportunities
are best."