From: Elaine Sui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2008 10:45:45 AM
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] PTBA +6% , semuanya akan menjadi INDAH

I'm generally bearish on some sectors [energy/agri] while bullish/defensive on
others [financials/ property/ construction/ telecomms] . If you still can get
some profit in bearish market [i.e. exploiting the technical rebounds], then
I'm happy for you too, means you have what it takes to be the OB general and
also a great trader yourself.

Salute to you, Embah. Please take care of your... followers.

PS: Kalau energy/agri turun lagi, Elaine tidak lagi bilang "I told you".. cuz..
I'told you too much... lololol, Elaine juga suka sector ini that's why I want a
HUGE discount. That's right. I want them as cheap as possible.

Elaine