Silakan saja pak... ati2 jangan kena gigit beruangnya kalo tiba2
bangun...

________________________________

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of artomoro9
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 3:17 PM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [obrolan-bandar] beruangnya sudah cape.??

kalo beruang ngamuk. tentu ada masanya dia cape juga.
keliatannya beruangnya lagi istirahat.
mumpung dia istirahat, berani ga kalo kita gigit rame2.

(bukan ajakan dan provokasi)
salam

artomoro9

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com> , "abdulrahim abdulrahim"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bagus mba Linda
> Tambah kenceng turunnya tambah bagus
> Biar langsung ribon besok
> Ayo dikit lagi
>
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Lindt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Udah 1945 tuh
> >
> > Sent from my BlackBerry(R)
> > powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
> >
> > ________________________________
> > From: "artomoro9" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 06:51:32 -0000
> > To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com> >
> > Subject: [obrolan-bandar] kalo si bozz mau ihsg 1950 ?
> >
> > apakah hr ini si bozz mau ihsg 1950.?
> >
> > ini cuma denger2 saja.
> >
> > bukan ajakan dan bujukan apalagi provokasi.
> >
> > salam dari newbie buat oldbie
> >
> > artomoro9
> >
> > --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com> , Vincent Chase
> > <chase.vincent@> wrote:
> >>
> >> 1915-1920 ketemu lower trendline channel support
> >>
> >> oentoeng_qq <oentoeng_qq@> wrote:
> > --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com> , "abdulrahim abdulrahim"

> > nyampe
> >> 1900

> >> Saya juga Newbie P. AA...
> >> Sharing aja sesama newbie;
> >> Sekarang ini masih jauh dari LOWEST!
> >> Bulan ini saja 18xxx bisa keliatan.
> >> Sorry kalau salah...hehehe...
> >>
> >> Saat ini saya lagi belajar melakukan proyeksi...
> >> Melakukan "proyeksi turun" untuk SEMUA saham2 KOMODITAS
> >> Jadi di level saat ini kalau mau AVRGE DOWN atau apalah, silahkan
> >> saja...
> >> Kapan lagi "sedekah" ke bursa...???
> >>
> >> Oentoeng
> >>
> >> Story Teller

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged.  If
you are not the addressee, do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way
use or rely on the information contained in this email or any attachments.  If
received in error, notify the sender immediately and delete this email and any
attachments from your system.  Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error free as the message and any attachments could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, delayed, incomplete or amended.  Standard Chartered PLC and its
subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email or any
attachments and may monitor email traffic.

Standard Chartered PLC is incorporated in England with limited liability under
company number 966425 and has its registered office at 1 Aldermanbury Square,
London, EC2V 7SB.

Standard Chartered Bank ("SCB") is incorporated in England with limited
liability by Royal Charter 1853, under reference ZC18.  The Principal Office of
SCB is situated in England at 1 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7SB. In the
United Kingdom, SCB is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority under FSA register number 114276.

If you are receiving this email from SCB outside the UK, please click
http://www.standardchartered.com/global/email_disclaimer.html to refer to the
information on other jurisdictions.

Kirim email ke