wah thnx berat pak sb pak buat info nya

saya jadi gatel pengen ambil point2 penting nya nih, gpp ya pak
:D...hehehehe

    * Things are not too bad on the ground here.
    * Our macro stress test finds *Asia crisis resistance to be better
      than ever*.
    * Crude oil hovering around US$80 also potentially allows the
      *government to save around US$14bn spent on fuel subsidies *and
      I*ndonesia is set to become a rice exporter (potentially 2 million
      tonnes) in 2009.*
    * In fact, Indonesian corporates are in *much better shape* to
      endure these headwinds compared to a decade ago during the Asian
      financial crisis. There is* minimal corporate forex debt and net
      gearing under CLSA coverage*
    * The *consumer sector is still looking healthy*. While *retailers
      in the developed world are facing amnesic growth prospects*,
      Indonesia growth prospects remain *strong*.
    * most Indonesian companies have* low leverage and high liquidity*.

* Key points from the report: *

· Investment cycle in Indonesia *absorbed more liquidity from the
banking system. *
· Overall, Indonesian companies have *little gearing.*
· Net debt to equity ratio forecast: 18.5% end of 2008, to fall to 13%
in 2009 & 6% in 2010.
· In aggregate companies have Rp123tn in current assets, of which Rp53tn
(43%) comprised cash or near cash assets as of June
· Indonesian bluechips are more than capable of meeting ST liabilities

*orang bule proffesional aja opini nya begini optimis...lha orang
citi grup di global equity strategies tgl 30 september 2008, yang agak
konservatif aja memvaluasi *proyeksi EPS indo 2009*,tertinggi no 2 di
dunia di bawah swiss

-piss ach-

Hehehe