Dear Sir / Madam:

 We are pleased to inform that you are invited to BCA's Analyst
Meeting with details as follow:

Time            :  Wednesday, 29 October 2008

 Venue          :  Bali Room

                      Hotel Indonesia Kempinski

                      Jl. M.H. Thamrin 1, Jakarta 10310

Agenda        :  16.45 – 17.00       : Registration

                      17.00 – 18.30       : Presentation and Q & A

                      18.30 – Finish      : Dinner

Since we will not be sending hard-copy of the invitation, we would
appreciate it if you could indicate your attendance by acknowledging
receipt of this email.

 We look forward to the pleasure of meeting you at this event.

PT Bank Central Asia Tbk

 Raymon Yonarto

Corporate Secretary

Kirim email ke