I don't think anyone in the community will think badly of Barbara ,,, she's
already proved her worth

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 2:38 PM, Thea Nicole de Klerk <
thea.nicole...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> As a single mother of three children who she has solely managed to educate
> and aid through all our trials and tribulations, Barbara is an incredible
> woman and major benefactor of time and contribution to the Observatory
> community, and who has over the past three years transformed Makulu Lodge
> into what it is today, investing hundreds of hours into it and often
> putting her own needs aside for the sake of lodge tenants' happiness. For
> anyone who might know her, although a strong minded and outspoken woman,
> she does nothing but good for those around her, and I hope that this email
> can perhaps quell any negativity that any might have toward her. I urge one
> and all to think twice about a foreign investor who perhaps stepped foot on
> the property all of twice in the past three years, and who considers
> Barbara's single handed hard work to create a successful business as
> 'disregard'.
>
> I never impose on other people's business but I feel very strongly about
> this case and hope that everyone who reads this knows that there are always
> two sides to every story.
>
> Thank you and all the best,
>
> Thea de Klerk
> Proud Observatory Neighbour, Proud South African, and Proud Daughter
>
> On 30 May 2017 at 12:22, Makulu Lodge <i...@makululodge.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear all
>>

>> *Please be advised that Makulu Lodge (4/6 Irwell Road, Observatory) is
>> under new management as from 20**th** May 2017.*
>>
>> The owner of the property, Mr Chris Lautre, has taken back ownership of
>> the property and full management of the business.
>>
>>  To give you a brief summary of a long story:-
>>
>> Chris Lautre was the sole investor in both the property and the business
>> and he was the majority owner (75%) of the property for the past 3 years.
>> Unfortunately Barbara believed the property and the business belonged to
>> herself and ran the Lodge for her own benefit with total disregard for the
>> majority owner’s investment in the property and business. After a
>> protracted legal dispute this has now been resolved and Chris Lautre is now
>> the sole owner of Makulu Lodge.
>>
>>  Please note that Barbara Anne Langridge is no longer associated with
>> Makulu Lodge in any way.
>>

>> If you need to contact Makulu Lodge, please use the following contacts: -
>>
>> General Enquiries and Bookings: - email the Manager, Paula Sher on
>> i...@makululodge.com
>>
>> Assistant Manager: - Victor Imbaydzo on vic...@makululodge.com
>>
>> Accounts:-  email Michelle Roëbert on accou...@makululodge.com
>>
>> Owner: - ch...@lautre.ee
>>

>> Yours sincerely
>>
>> Chris, Paula, Michelle and Victor

OPS [Obsid Public Safety] - 24/7 control room

TEL: 021-447-1066   or   072-063-1653

EMERGENCIES:  10111

---
Observatory Neighbourhood Watch" group.