Dear Friends,

Please join us coming Wednesday for a walk around our neighbourhood. Meet
new neighbours and friends and get to know the Obs Community better. It's
fun for the family and doggies too. We hope you also like our new image
away from the eyes and like to hear what you think about the meerkat logo
during the walk.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sPnB5nfAfD4/Wm3y5Lw4_5I/AAAAAAAAw1k/cJ18vs9odSYox9gTNbspVOdgCeq92s9-wCLcBGAs/s1600/OCA.jpg>

We are likely to be joined by OCA and Obsid committee member and possibly
other role players in our community. Please invite your neighbours and
friends. If you wish to respond / reply to this message please send it to:
ad...@obswatch.org.za

See you all there and thanks for your support,

Kind regards
Gwen and Johann

OPS (Obsid Public Safety) - 24/7 control room
TEL: 021-447-1066   or   074-636-9933
EMERGENCIES:  10111
Download the above & all Other Obs Emergency
Numbers to your phone @: obs.org.za/obsdir
ONW email: o...@obs.org.za
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/obswatch
WEB: www.obswatch.org.za

To be added to a whatsappp group send address & cell
number to whats...@obswatch.org.za
"Friends of ONW (Google Group)" group.
to obsnw+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.