Hey Elisa I've read through the proposal, and all the things I was thinking of are already included so all I can say is excellent work, and I don't think there's anything that needs to be changed.
I had a minor tweak to the form, but I might just change it there. Thanks heaps! Alex On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 at 14:55, eli <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm very happy to tell you that the microgrants working group has created > the first draft of the guidelines for obtaining a microgrant and the Google > form that has to be used in order to apply. > > Before finalising the document and sending it to the board for review and > approval, it would be great if you could spare 5 minutes to read it and > give us your feedback, especially if you think that the guidelines and form > make sense or if we have missed anything important, and if this type of > microgrants can actually help organising activities in your community. > > We will accept comments and suggestions till the 12th of February, aiming > to review and finalise the document before the board meeting on the 19th. > > Following this link > <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OAaZw1HC7srDTre_3a_B40CxM_XaQ5qT> > you should be able to add your comments to the document, while here > <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxFlkWCl2mtDNx0mWACxCBSIsxXyeBHlXllHOkCZ6c9TOyfA/viewform> > you can find the form. > > Cheers, > Elisa > > > -- > Potrebbe andar peggio...potrebbe piovere! > _______________________________________________ > Oceania mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/oceania > -- Alex Leith m: 0419189050
_______________________________________________ Oceania mailing list [email protected] https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/oceania
