Thanks! Update imminent... -- Dr. Adam Steer tweet: @adamdsteer https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adam_Steer Sent from mobile device
On Tue, 13 Jul 2021, 07:44 Alex Leith, <[email protected]> wrote: > Yep, Pete King: > https://twitter.com/Generally_Geo/status/1187680733571108864 > > On Tue, 13 Jul 2021 at 15:41, John Bryant <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Thanks Adam! I think the p 14 map was Pete King. >> >> On Tue, 13 Jul 2021 at 13:35, Adam Steer <[email protected]> wrote: >> >>> Hei Oceania folks, >>> >>> A while ago I delivered a presentation about OSGeo Oceania to the ARDC >>> geospatial community of practice ( >>> https://sites.google.com/ardc.edu.au/geospatialcapcop). >>> >>> Just yesterday the slides were published with a DOI: >>> >>> https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.5093995 >>> >>> I realised I did not add map credits for slides 12 and 14. John Bryant >>> made the map on slide 12, but can't recall who made slide 14 ( one of the >>> Andrews from Aotearoa?) - if anyone can remind me I'll get it updated >>> pronto, and apologies for not doing so a lot earlier! >>> >>> Cheers, >>> >>> Adam >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Dr. Adam Steer >>> tweet: @adamdsteer >>> https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adam_Steer >>> Sent from mobile device >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Oceania mailing list >>> [email protected] >>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/oceania >>> >> _______________________________________________ >> Oceania mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/oceania >> > > > -- > Alex Leith > m: 0419189050 >
_______________________________________________ Oceania mailing list [email protected] https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/oceania
