Hi Ken,

I'm perfectly happy to transfer the OCF.org domain to Red Hat - or to
you personally.

I would prefer for the repository for the standards to not be tied to
the existing ClusterLabs source repository. I'm perfectly happy for the
same people to manage it - but I think it's confusing to say "it's part
of Pacemaker". In practice, that might be essentially true, but I think
it dilutes the idea of a standard.

Life got complicated, but the intent of the OCF was to be a set of
standards defining a framework (not so much an organization). Since Red
Had originally declined to participate in the definition effort (but
were asked to), it made sense for it to be separate. I was pleased that
they eventually implemented part of the standard (pre-Pacemaker).

I think a certain minimal level of separation still makes sense.
Otherwise it's just "pacemaker-compatible". That's not a horrible thing,
but it's less than a semi-independent framework specification.

Let me know how I can assist you with whatever you decide.

You could have just gone your own way, but you chose to include me - and
I thank you for that courtesy.

    -- Alan