On 2016-10-15T10:07:54, Alan Robertson <al...@unix.sh> wrote:

A post on the OCF list, a blast from the past ;-) Back in the day,
crowded meeting rooms, arguing about idempotency and return values. Oh
my. Standards, such a lot of work.

I similarly have no opinion on where this should go; at this stage, I
don't think anyone but pacemaker really bothers, so I would not object
to the inclusion in clusterlabs.

Linbit would also be a fair owner.

>From SUSE's side, I think Kristoffer and Yan are better contacts at this
stage, me having moved on to things with more tentacles than even
pacemaker's Japanese companion ;-)

Best,
Lars

--
Architect SDS, Distinguished Engineer
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imend├Ârffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284