Hi Larry,

below is an example config file like I use it for LXC containers. I followed
the instructions
(https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.debian.org_LXC&d=DwIGaQ&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=C7gAd4uDxlAvTdc0vmU6X8CMk6L2iDY8-HD0qT6Fo7Y&m=BmWCVeE72QTY9ubXpj4I5tnxoA7khmxQhKu6cPriu-Y&s=XWKvduHietaYbL3xzVzkxDF9-WncOOXJneQ7413qJP0&e=)
 and downloaded a Debian 8 container as user (unprivileged) and adapted the
config file. Several of those containers run on one host and share the OCFS2
directory as you can see at the "lxc.mount.entry" line.

Meanwhile I'm trying whether the problem can be reproduced with shared mounts
in one namespace, as you suggested. So far with no success, will report once
anything happens.

Regards,

Daniel

----

# Distribution configuration
lxc.include = /usr/share/lxc/config/debian.common.conf
lxc.include = /usr/share/lxc/config/debian.userns.conf
lxc.arch = x86_64

# Container specific configuration
lxc.id_map = u 0 624288 65536
lxc.id_map = g 0 624288 65536

lxc.utsname = container1
lxc.rootfs = /storage/uvirtuals/unpriv/container1/rootfs

lxc.network.type = veth
lxc.network.flags = up
lxc.network.link = bridge1
lxc.network.name = eth0
lxc.network.veth.pair = aabbccddeeff
lxc.network.ipv4 = XX.XX.XX.XX/YY
lxc.network.ipv4.gateway = ZZ.ZZ.ZZ.ZZ

lxc.cgroup.cpuset.cpus = 63-86

lxc.mount.entry = /storage/ocfs2/sw            sw            none bind 0 0

lxc.cgroup.memory.limit_in_bytes       = 240G
lxc.cgroup.memory.memsw.limit_in_bytes = 240G

lxc.include = /usr/share/lxc/config/common.conf.d/00-lxcfs.conf

----