Still in testing. It is a larger patch than normal and thus requires
more time/effort. Once we are comfortable with it, we will look into
releasing the patch for others to test before releasing 1.2.4.

Jonah H. Harris wrote:
What's the status on this?  I've researched Bugzilla, SVN, and the
lists and haven't seen any mention of it yet being fixed as of yet.

Kurt or Sunil, do you have a patch available that I could try?
Otherwise, what's the Bugzilla ID so I can follow it's progress.  Any
help you can give would be appreciated.  Thanks!

-Jonah