The datavolume code is not in mainline. But you should
be able to get Oracle RDBMS to work with it. Ensure the
init.ora paramater filesystemio_options is set to direct_io.

Ivo Maya wrote:
Hi,

I need to mount ocfs2 with datavolume option on open
SuSE 10.2 Machines.
ocfs2 is 1.3.3 version and does not support the
datavolume option ???

I know it's not a supported distro (RHEL, Enterprise
Linux, etc) but I want to test this specific distro.
I tried to compile the 1.2.4 version but have some
problems.

Does that mean that ocfs2 is not supported on all 2.6
kernels?
Why is it part of the kernel if you can't use all
options normally available on the official distros?

Tx
Ivo

____________________________________________________________________________________ Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.