Hi,

We are haing some serious issues trying to configure an OCFS2 cluster on 3 SLES
10 SP2 boxes running in VMware ESX 3.0.1. Before I go into any of the detailed
errors we are experiencing I first wanted to ask everyone if they have
successfully configured this solution? We would be interested to find out what
needs to be set at the VMware level (RDM, VMFS, NICS etc) and what needs to be
configured at the O/S level. We have a LUN on our SAN that we have presented to
our VMware hosts that we are using for this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!