On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 01:21:32PM -0800, Sunil Mushran wrote:
> For Enterprise kernels, currently only SLES11 (HAE) satisfies both
> requirements. (RH)EL6, when it ships, should also offer the same.
>
> For non-enterprise distros, you will have to see the state of
> the clusterstack in that distro.
>
> For Fedora, the upcoming FC13 will be your best bet.
> For ubuntu, the upcoming 10.04 looks promising.
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ClusterStack/LucidTesting#Pacemaker,%20drbd8%20and%20OCFS2%20or%20GFS2

        Sunil gives a good summary.  I believe the latest opensuse also
has all the support needed.  I think FC12 has the right cluster bits,
but I'm unsure if it has a new enough ocfs2-tools.

Joel

--

Life's Little Instruction Book #43

        "Never give up on somebody.  Miracles happen every day."

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel.bec...@oracle.com