OK, I realize this is a loaded question, but I really am interested in
some feedback.

I am preparing to create a new OCFS2 cluster -- several of them,
actually -- and I have the luxury of choosing my Linux distribution.
I am agnostic on this, save for a slight bias against Fedora Core
(and, by implication, Red Hat) due to some bad experiences a few years
ago.

My current short list of options reads:

  Ubuntu Lucid Lynx
  Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11
  OpenSuse 11.2 or 11.3

Although I have my choice of distributions now, and I have a couple of
months to prototype, once the choice is made I will be stuck
supporting the configuration for years; hardware and O/S changes will
be costly.  So I want to get this right.

I have been reading this mailing list for a while, and it sounds like
OCFS2 has had some fairly serious bugs fixed just in the last few
weeks and months (e.g., ENOSPC when there is plenty of space).  Which
distribution, if any, has incorporated these fixes?  Which would be
most likely to provide such fixes in the future?  I am also curious to
hear success stories, failure stories, advocacy, warnings...  Feel
free to reply to me personally if you do not want to spam the list,
and I will post a summary.

Possibly relevant other technologies I intend to use:

  iSCSI over 10GigE
  Linux md software RAID-0 (my iSCSI hardware RAID units already
provide redundancy)

My configuration will be storing 100+ terabytes on a single partition.
 (Sounds crazy, perhaps?  My application is a little... special.)

Thanks!

 - Pat