lenny-backports has a 2.6.32 based kernel that might already have the
free space fix in it.  I haven't checked yet.

Also you don't really explain what you're trying to use the data store
for (eg: lots of small files, video files, heavy writes, heavy reads,
random, sequential, etc.).  It may impact the options you want to give
to mkfs.

Brian

Andrew Robert Nicols <andrew.nic...@luns.net.uk> 2010-04-19 10:06: