Hello,

  I installed OCFS2 today on CentOS5.5 and the first impressions on performance are very good. Initially I used GFS2 on the cluster with 3 nodes. Since RedHat cluster is installed, I use CLVM. One of logical volumes created using CLVM is formated using OCFS2 and it works well for now. At the same time, I had to configure OCFS2 cluster using config file /etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf.

  Is combination of OCFS2 and CLVM (RedHat cluster) ok to use? Or, would you suggest to stick with one at a time?

  If I should drop RedHat cluster, how would I implement features CLVM provides with OCFS2?

  Thanks,
  Nikola